Sunday, May 22, 2011

Glitz and Glamour!


This Birthday Cake was for a repeat client of mine. She was having a Hollywood style - Glitz and Glamour party for her 30th and wanted a special cake. Her colours were sliver and black and some bling was a must!!!

The cake was a 10" White Chocolate Mud Cake, Black and white to me always looks classy and I liked the idea of a single white rose with silver leaves and feathers. Adding some diamontes to look like water drops gave the cake some extra bling!


The figure I had lying down in a sassy pose like you see the Hollywood singers do on the top of a piano. A black dress was a must to match the birthday girl. Add in more feathers behind her and a number 30 for more bling!!


The stand was one I had at home that I've made a few adjustments to, I thought it would look great to give the cake some extra height!

No comments:

Post a Comment